This information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation 679/2016 by MUNARI F.LLI S.P.A. with registered office in Fontaniva (PD) at Via Molino n. 26 as Data Controller for those who access the Company’s website and fill in the “contact form” authorizing the Company to process their personal data.
The provision of data is optional. The refusal to provide data implies the impossibility of processing and following up the requests received.
Purpose of the treatment
The personal data provided by users are used for the sole purpose of processing and following up their requests.
The personal data provided by users are processed lawfully to carry out the execution of pre-contractual measures or contractual obligations (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) of Regulation 679/2016), requested by the users themselves (request sent by filling out the form).
Recipients of the data
Personal data provided by users will in no way be disclosed to third parties. They can be communicated to employees and collaborators of the Munari F.lli s.p.a. who will treat them in accordance with the instructions given by the Company.
Responsible for processing
In case of necessity, for activities related to the maintenance of the technological part of the site, the personal data provided may be processed by people in charge of the IT consulting company appointed by Munari F.lli s.p.a. pursuant to art. 28 of the EU Regulation 679/20016.
The personal data of users will be processed for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes indicated.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to articles 13, paragraph 2, and from 15 to 21 of the Regulations, we inform you that in relation to the processing of your personal data you can exercise the following rights:
- Right to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
- confirmation that the processing of personal data is currently underway;
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated;
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling;
- a copy of the personal data being processed.
- Right of rectification and integration of personal data; ed integrazione
- Right to delete data (“right to be forgotten”) if one of the following reasons exists:
- personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the interested party revokes the consent to the processing of data and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- the party opposes the processing and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing;
- personal data have been processed unlawfully;
- personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under European Union law or the law of a Member State to which Munari F.lli s.p.a. is subject.
The Company, if it has made public personal data and is obliged to delete them, must inform the other responsible people in charge of processing the personal data of the request to delete any link, copy or reproduction of his data.
- Right to limitation of treatment in the event that:
- the user contests the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
- the processing is illegal and the user opposes the cancellation of personal data and asks instead that their use is limited;
- even if Munari F.lli s.p.a. no longer needs them for processing purposes, personal data are necessary for the user to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- the user opposed the processing, waiting for verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the Company with respect to those of the user himself.
- Right to propose a claim to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, following the procedures and indications published on the official website of the Authority www.garanteprivacy.it..
- Right to the portability of the data of the user or the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable form, personal data concerning him / her provided to a data controller and possibly transmit them to another data controller, if the treatment is based on consent or on a contract and is carried out by automated means. Where technically possible, the user has the right to obtain direct data transmission from one data controller to another.
- Right to oppose at any time the processing of personal data, including profiling, in particular in the case where:
- processing is carried out on the basis of the legitimate interests of the Company, after having clarified the reasons for the opposition;
- personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes.
- Right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, except in cases where the decision: is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract between the data subject and a data controller, is authorized by the law of the Union or of the Member State to which the controller is subject or based on the explicit consent of the data subject.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time; the data, if not based on another legal basis (including, fulfillment of a legal obligation or execution of a contract) must be deleted by the holder.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any form constraint and is free.
How to exercise rights
The interested party may at any time exercise the rights by sending a request to email@example.com.
The consent is considered granted by flagging the box at the bottom of the form.
The Data Controller is MUNARI F.LLI S.P.A. with registered office in Fontaniva (PD) at Via Molino n. 26.
Munari F.lli S.p.a
via Molino 26
35014 Fontaniva (PD)
Ph: +39 049 5942077
Fax: +39 049 5941300
VAT No: IT00211090287